Friday, November 27, 2009

Toys for the 21st Century


Is it just me, or does the world seem to have got a crazier place since we were kids? You know, I dont want ot be one of those old farts who longs for the good old days, but take a look at these gifts, in store just in time for Christmas!





 Does this Poll Dancer Doll  come with little dollar bills to slip in her little g-string? Goes well with Pimp Ken, I guess.



Take a great, fun, free game, and sell you something to make it "better". Why didn't I think of the Pro-Thumb Wrestling Ring?



An Airport Security Check Toy Set. Accessories for your security guards including rubber gloves, and a black helicopter for "extra-judicial renditions" sold seperately.



actually, I quite like this "Toy Fish Filleting Set". Never too early to teach the littlies how to do it, so you don't have to do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment